Last updated on 23/10/2017
“ACRA score calculator“ provides Members organizations possibility to calculate customer’s credit score during loan decision process. The score is calculated based on data from borrower’s credit history and ACRA score, as well as other custom data requested by Member organization.
“ACRA score calculator” can include the following fields:
- borrower’s personal data,
- fata on credit,
- fata on borrower’s personal income and spending,
- borrower’s ACRA predictive score,
- information on borrower’s monthly repayments,
- loans quantity / amount.
- borrower’s rating score is calculated based on input data.
“ACRA score calculator” allows to automate and simplify loan decision process according to internal procedures of Member organization.