թարմացված է առ 17/10/2018թ.
please be informed that,”ACRA CREDIT REPORTING” CJSC announces a contest for the vacant position of QA Engineer.
Title: QA Engineer
JOB DESCRIPTION: ACRA Credit Reporting is looking for a talented and enthusiastic QA Engineer to join the product team, to work openly, accepting feedback and working closely with other teams.
– Get involved in all phases of products design and development, including sprint planning preparation, implementation, and execution of manual and automated tests, bug reporting and verification, and reporting results;
– Analysis of requirements, development of testing plan;
– Design and develop automation frameworks and test suites to test products working with engineers, product owners, and others;
– Ensure that the most important aspects of the product suite are covered by tests, with the goal to ensure robust automated regression tests which will run at every integration cycle;
– Consistently improve test automation infrastructure and coverage;
– Champion quality throughout the development process.
– BS in Computer Science or equivalent;
– At least 3 years of industry experience in QA or software engineering;
– At least 1 years of experience designing, implementing and executing automated tests;
– Experience developing or testing microservices;
– Experience using common automation frameworks;
– Knowledge of the modern technology stack
– Experience in testing server applications;
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills;
– Comfortable engaging cross-functional partners including development teams, system architects, product management;
– Familiarity with version control, bug tracking, and CI/CD systems and procedures.
– Carefulness, accuracy and healthy perfectionism;
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive (medical insurance will be provided after 6 months of employment).
Application procedures: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a CV with photo to: email@example.com mentioning “Programmer ” in the subject line. Address: 0010 RA, Yerevan, M. Khorenatsi 15, floor 9, Elite plaza business center. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed. No phone calls, please.
Application deadline: 19.11.2018