Last updated on 02/05/2017
Analysis of Credit portfolio is a report developed by ACRA, which describes by various segments:
- quantitative and volume analysis of credit portfolio of the System,
- credit investments` quantitative and volume analysis done by the bank,
- bank’s credit investments share within System,
- bank’s rating within banking system,
- growth of loans granted by the bank during the last quarter compared to previous quarter (graph).
Besides above-mentioned report, ACRA can provide analysis, both for the system and credit portfolio, developed according to requirements of credit organizations.