Last updated on 27/01/2021
- CIVIL CODE OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA
- RA LAW ON CIRCULATION OF CREDIT INFORMATION AND ACTIVITIES OF CREDIT BUREAUS
- RA LAW ON THE CENTRAL BANK OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA
- RA LAW ON JOINT-STOCK COMPANIES
- RA LAW ON ACCOUNTING
- RA LAW ON COMBATING MONEY LAUNDERING AND TERRORISM FINANCING
- RA LAW ON FINANCIAL SYSTEM MEDIATOR
- RA LAW ON BANK SECRECY
- RA LAW ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- REGULATION 9/01 ON APPROVAL OF REGULATION 9/01 ON LICENSING OF CREDIT BUREAUS, CRITERIA ON PREMISES, SAFETY, TECHNICAL AND SOFTWARE ADEQUACY FOR CREDIT BUREAUS (CB board resolution 93-N, 21/04/2009)
- REGULATION 9/02 ON TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TRANSFER OR SUBMISSION OF DATA BASE TO ANOTHER CREDIT BUREAU OR THE CENTRAL BANK OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA BY THE CREDIT BUREAU (CB board resolution 188-N, 30/06/2009
- REGULATION 9/03 ON THE FORMS, PROCEDURE, CONDITIONS AND TERMS OF SUBMITTING REPORTS PUBLISHED BY THE CREDIT BUREAUS TO THE CENTRAL BANK BY THE CREDIT BUREAUS (CB board resolution 295-N, 06/10/2009)
- ON APPROVAL OF REGULATION 8/04 ”MINIMUM CONDITIONS AND PRINCIPLES FOR INTERNAL RULES, REGULATING THE PROCEDURE OF EXAMINATION OF COMPLAINTS/CLAIMS OF CUSTOMERS” (CB board resolution 225-N, 28/07/2009)
- THE PROCEDURE ON ESTABLISHING MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF INFORMATION SECURITY (CB board resolution 173-N, 09/07/2013)
- PROCEDURE ON CREATION OF CREDIT INFORMATION SYSTEM: CREDIT REGISTRY AND PARTICIPATION OF BANKS, CREDIT ORGANIZATIONS AND BRANCHES OF FOREIGN BANKS OPERATING IN THE TERRITORY OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA IN CREDIT REGISTRY (CB board resolution 142-N, 29/03/2005)
- ON ESTABLISHING A MINIMUM LIST OF CREDIT INFORMATION PROVIDED TO CREDIT BUREAUS OPERATING IN THE TERRITORY OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA (CB board resolution 231-N, 01/10/2013)
Internal legal acts
- ”SELF INQUIRY PROCEDURE”
- ”FREE CREDIT REPORTS PROVISION PROCEDURE”
- ”REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE SELF INQUIRIES”
- ”SMS REPORT SERVICE MAINTENANCE REGULATION” (Note: File is available in Armenian only and may be found in Armenian version of database) .
- ”DISPUTE SETTLEMENT PROCEDURE”
- ”TARIFFS AND BASIC SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY”
The materials posted on the official website of “ACRA Credit Reporting” CJSC (hereinafter referred to as “ACRA”) are protected by law and belong to “ACRA” or the persons and partners cooperating with “ACRA”. Graphic and text materials, reports, pictures, photographs, trademarks (logos) and brand names on the website can՛t be used by other persons without the written permission of “ACRA” or right holder third parties.
The material on the website or any part of these materials should not be modified, reproduced, stored in a regenerative system, transferred (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works, commercial or public purposes without the prior written consent.
Using the website, users acknowledge and agree that the entire content and structure of the Site, in any form, for any kind of media or technology is protected by copyright and intellectual property rights. Accordingly, the user of the website does not acquire any rights to content or any element of the content of the site without the consent of the right holder.
“ACRA Credit Reporting” CJSC is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the content of the linked websites posted on its website, the possible consequences of the use of advertisements and other information posted on those websites.